Demon Fightwear are proud to support Yasubey Enomoto
Yasubey and brother Felipe Enomoto run Enomoto Dojo in Zurich, Switzerland and boasts an impressive martial arts background, and professional career.
Yasubey began training in Karate at the grand old age of six, before progressing into Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai.
Yasubey (left) and brother Felipe Enomoto (right) during a session at Tiger Muay Thai. Yasubey is wearing his Demon Fightwear Muay Thai shorts
His achievements include:
- Win by unanimous decision against Shamil Zavurov in Fight Nights: Battle of Moscow 12, held in Moscow, Russia.
- Win by against Khusein Khaliev in M-1 Challenge 34, held in Moscow, Russia.
- Win by guillotine choke against Shamil Zavurov in M-1 Challenge 30, held in Costa Mesa, California, United States.
- Win by triangle choke against Josh Thorpe in M-1 Challenge 27, held in Phoenix, Arizona, United States.
- Win by decision against Rafał Moks in M-1 European Battle.
- Win by decision against Taisuke Okuno in SRC Welterweight Grand Prix, held in Tokyo, Japan.
- Win by choke against Kenta Takagi in SRC Welterweight Grand Prix, held in Tokyo, Japan.
- Win by TKO against Sanae Kikuta in Sengoku 13, held in Tokyo, Japan.
- Win by decision against Henrique Santana in Cage Fighters Championships 5.
Yasubey doing his thing in his very own Demon Fightwear, Yasubey Enomoto Signature MMA Fight Shorts.
Yasubey Enomoto weighing in and looking in awesome shape in his Enomoto Signature Series MMA Shorts by Demon Fightwear
Looking for MMA Shorts Australia? MMA Shorts UK? MMA Shorts USA? Yasubey Enomoto Signature MMA Fight Shorts are available worldwide.
Why not grab a pair today?